Property Damage

A property damage claim is a formal reimbursement request for any damage to your car from an accident and should include not only the costs to repair the car, but also rental car coverage while your car is in the shop and any other additional costs incurred due to your lack of a vehicle.

Your property is protected by law. Contact Attorney Cary Ray Lundberg at Mohave Law, PLLC, now, to discuss your case details and potential legal actions available to you for property damage incurred in an accident. Call us anytime, at (928) 263-2026.